01 02 03 Bibliobakes: A blog for readers and bakers: Vegan Churro Waffles 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Vegan Churro Waffles

34
Hey guys! So my boyfriend LOVES waffles (but hates pancakes, because he's strange), and he also loves churros, so when he asked me to make him breakfast this morning this seemed like the obvious choice. These waffles are fluffy and chewy, and the cinnamon sugar dusting really makes it.
Ingredients:
Waffles:
-2 cups flour
-2 cups almond milk
-4 tablespoons vegan butter (I use Earth Balance brand)
-2 teaspoons baking powder
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Topping:
-1 cup sugar
-2 tablespoons cinnamon
-4 tablespoons vegan butter
Recipe:
1) Mix together ingredients for batter.
2) Cook batter in waffle maker.
3) Brush waffles with melted butter, then cover with sugar topping.
4) Devour with your topping of choice (I like melted chocolate).
I bet that these are going to become your new favorite breakfast food (I know they're mine), and I hope the recipe works well for you. Have a great time trying out the recipe, and until next time, happy baking :)



35 36 37 38